© 2023 by Odam Lviran. Proudly created with Wix.com.

  • facebook-square
  • Flickr Black Square
  • Twitter Square
  • Pinterest Black Square
Search
  • WHQ

The Factory Dress

Sandy Mackie: Day 2:

The bodice, and the skirt with pockets, are now complete.

I'm not happy with the facing for the collar. I checked the pattern was all correct. I had to take an inch off as it was too long when I attached it to the neckline. (Where are you Lyn, when I need you.)


All the other parts to pattern came together beautifully.



Sandy - Day 3:

I have finished the dress. There were a few problems with the pattern. I needed to add an extra pleat to each side of the dress to make it fit. And I needed to run a tacking stitch to the back of the bodice to ease the skirt on so it fitted.


I am happy with the end results.




28 views2 comments